School Based Tuition Fee
- This is a school-led teacher training programme run by LWA ITT as a Lead Partner with Roehampton University
- Training is based in a school where you will be supernumerary. This means that you will be working with classes alongside their subject teachers.
- You will work incrementally towards whole class teaching, usually by November half term.
- As the title suggests, the School Based Tuition Fee route of study is unpaid.
- You will pay tuition fees of £9250 but you might be eligible for funding through tuition fee loans, training bursaries, or scholarships. For further information about eligibility for bursaries, scholarships or tuition fee loans, please see https://getintoteaching.education.gov.uk/funding-your-training
- The programme leads to QTS and PGCE (M level)