School Based Salaried
- This is a school-led teacher training programme run by LWA ITT as a Lead Partner with Roehampton University
- Those trainees who opt for a salaried training programme are employed by their placement school as unqualified teachers whilst they train on-the- job.
- This is an employment based route for high quality, experienced gradates with ideally at least three years' experience in any field with skills that can be transferred to teaching. You will need to demonstrate at interview that you are able to teach solo from the start of the programme.
- You will earn a salary while you train and will not need to pay any tuition fees
- The programme leads to QTS and PGCE (M level)